CTT+ Classroom Trainer
Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) Classroom Trainer Boot Camp Program
CompTIA CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) Classroom Trainer certification gives you the edge you need in today’s highly competitive training world. This vendor-neutral certification validates your expertise as either a classroom or online instructor. FKA’s Certified Technical Trainer Classroom Trainer programs, along with the online exam simulator will get you ready to pass CompTIA’s CTT+ written and performance exams. Working with FKA’s highly skilled and CTT+ certified instructors, you will build the skills and techniques you need to be an outstanding instructor.
This program is specifically designed for individuals with less than two years classroom experience, or formal training in facilitating interactive training.
“The methods introduced for conducting training. Learning to ask
and answer questions and how to give feedback.…. top notch. Worth every cent!”
Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E)
San Ramon, CA
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the CTT+ Classroom Trainer Boot Camp Program?
Relatively new instructors or instructors who have never participated in any formal train-the-trainer programs
- Small class size allows more one-on-one time with your FKA instructor.
- Immediately apply your new skills and knowledge to your work; then talk to your facilitator about it during the next live session.
- Build a set of Best Practices that will work for you.
- The FKA instructor will model effective instructional techniques in a traditional classroom.
- Practice facilitating using work-based content and receive feedback from the FKA, CTT+ certified instructor.
- Complete the documentation for submitting your performance recording.
- Generate a best-effort submission-ready performance recording.
- Receive a comprehensive manual packed with job aids, checklists and reference materials.