CTT+ Classroom Trainer Program
CTT+ Classroom Trainer Program
CompTIA CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) Classroom Trainer certification gives you the edge you need in today’s highly competitive workplace learning environment. This vendor-neutral certification validates your expertise as either a classroom or online instructor. FKA’s Certified Technical Trainer Classroom Trainer programs, along with the online exam simulator will get you ready to pass CompTIA’s CTT+ written and performance exams. Working with FKA’s highly skilled and CTT+ certified instructors, you will build the skills and techniques you need to be an outstanding instructor.
This program is specifically designed for individuals with more than two years classroom experience, or formal training in facilitating interactive learning programs.
“I found the program excellent and I can’t wait to utilize some of the new strategies that I learned back home at my job.”
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the CTT+ Classroom Trainer Program?
- Experienced classroom instructors who have completed FKA’s Instructional Techniques and/or Advanced Facilitation Skills for Instructors programs.
- Instructors with extensive hands-on experience in learner-centered instruction and familiarity with the core fundamentals for excellent instruction.
Upon successful completion of this three-day program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the CompTIA CTT+ objectives in your recorded lesson
- Answer a variety of multiple-choice questions similar to those on the CompTIA CTT+ Essentials computer-based exam.
You will have prepared:
- A “best effort” performance recording to submit for CompTIA CTT+ TKO-202 Classroom performance-based exam.
- The necessary documentation and paperwork for the CompTIA CTT+ TKO-202 Classroom performance-based exam.
- Requirements for CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer Certification
- Review of the Fundamentals:
- Lesson Objectives
- Systematic Learning Process
- Information Transfer
- Testing for Understanding
- Questioning Techniques
- Study of the CompTIA CTT+ Objectives
- Preparation for the CompTIA CTT+ Essential Exam
- Recordings of Individual Certification Lessons and Feedback (up to three(3) recordings per person)
- The Performance-Based Exam Submission Process
- Learners will practice with and discuss sample exam questions during the program.
- Learners will have access to the FKA Exam Simulator for 30 days following the workshop.
- Learners record one lesson per day.
- Guidelines for the CTT+ Performance Recording Preparation
- Recommended Strategies for Improving Classroom Trainer Excellence
- Tips for Taking the CTT+ Computer-Based Exam
- Sample Computer-Based Exam Questions from CompTIA
- Steps to Earn the CTT+ Classroom Trainer Certification
- Classroom Trainer Overview
Three days – $2099 – plus applicable taxes
*Please note the cost of FKA’s CTT+ programs does not include the exam vouchers. CTT+ Essentials TKO-210 and TKO-202 are purchased directly through CompTIA.