Facilitation Skills: Running Effective
Running Effective Virtual Meetings Program Overview
Are you responsible for facilitating team, sales or customer meetings online using platforms such as: Zoom, WebEx, Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, etc.? FKA’s popular program, Facilitation Skills: Running Effective Meetings is now available online with a specific focus on facilitating virtual meetings. The program identifies key differences between the online and physical meeting environments and builds on proven verbal, organizational and leadership skills for better outcomes in your virtual meetings. This program is a must to ensure you have the skills set to plan for, and facilitate professional, engaging, and successful virtual meetings.
The online program, consisting of five virtually facilitated 2-hour sessions, allows FKA’s facilitator to model the effective techniques from planning through to conducting engaging, effective, and highly interactive virtual meetings. Participants will practice—using work-based content—in a “safe” environment and receive individual oral and written feedback.
NOTE: Participation in this program requires the use of VOIP communications. A computer headset is highly recommended for best audio quality. We also recommend a hardwired internet connection rather than wifi.
Click on a Program Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
“Excellent course. Receiving feedback from the FKA facilitator and fellow participants gave me self-confidence. The assignments provided an opportunity to reflect on course material. The feel and practice of a real virtual situation was important to me.”
United Nationals Framework Convention on Climate Change
Who Should Attend the Running Effective Virtual Meetings Program?
- Individuals who need to communicate with others through effective virtual meetings including executives, managers, learning and development professionals, presenters, sales, marketing and account managers, team facilitators, team leaders, product and project managers, business owners and business unit managers.
- This online version fits more easily into your work schedule.
- Immediately apply your new skills and knowledge to your work; then talk to your facilitator about it during the next live session.
- Build a set of Best Practices that will work for you.
- Practice the online skills required to get the most out of your virtual meetings during one of the five online sessions and get expert feedback as you progress.
- Receive a comprehensive manual packed with job aids, checklists and reference materials.