Virtual Selling: Running Effective Sales Meetings Online
Virtual Selling: Running Effective Sales Meetings Online Program Overview
Are you responsible for facilitating sales or customer meetings online using platforms such as: WebEx, Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.? FKA’s popular program, Virtual Selling: Running Effective Sales Meetings is available online with a specific focus on facilitating effective virtual sales meetings. The goal of a sales meeting is to build rapport with a prospect and move the sale forward. The program identifies key differences between the online and physical meeting environments and builds on proven verbal, organizational and leadership skills for better outcomes in your virtual sales meetings. This program is a must to ensure you have the skills set to plan for, and facilitate professional, engaging, and successful virtual sales meetings.
The online program, consisting of three virtually facilitated 2-hour sessions, allows the FKA facilitator to model the effective techniques from planning through to conducting engaging, effective, and highly interactive virtual meetings. Participants will practice—using work-based content—in a “safe” environment and receive individual oral and written feedback.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Managing the Learning Organization Online Program?
- Individuals who need to communicate and establish rapport with others through effective virtual sales meetings, including customer service and sales representatives, account managers, account executives and sales managers.
- This online version fits more easily into your work schedule.
- Immediately apply your new skills and knowledge to your work; then talk to your facilitator about it during the next live session.
- Build a set of Best Practices that will work for you.
- Practice the online skills required to get the most out of your virtual meetings during one of the five online sessions and get expert feedback as you progress.
- Receive a comprehensive manual packed with job aids, checklists and reference materials.