Designing Instruction Program
Designing Instruction Program Overview
Challenged with creating and designing successful learning programs? This cornerstone program is for anyone wanting to design learner-centered programs that lead to performance improvement and business results. You will gain the requisite knowledge, skills and confidence to meet the challenges of any learning initiative. Experience a variety of interactive presentation and application methods that support effective adult learning. Take home a detailed support manual including access to online checklists and templates to help transfer your learning to back-on-the-job success.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Designing Instruction Program?
- Instructors, facilitators, and subject matter experts who are new to course design.
- Managers and those responsible for the creation or purchase of learning materials.
- Course designers and developers, with no formal design experience, seeking a systematic approach to instructional design.
- Subject matter experts responsible for updating or modifying existing custom or off-the-shelf courses.
- Build all your design projects on a strong instructional design foundation that goes beyond ADDIE while supporting an agile approach.
- Forecast design time and program launch dates with confidence.
- Practice the key activities for project planning, population and performance analysis, design, and material development.
- Return to work ready to start designing – there’s no risk of getting bogged down trying to adapt complex theories.
- Take home a comprehensive support manual packed with job aids and reference materials that will help you succeed with future design projects.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.