Designing Instruction Program
Designing Instruction Program Overview
Challenged with creating and designing successful learning programs? This cornerstone program is for anyone wanting to design learner-centered programs that lead to performance improvement and business results. You will gain the requisite knowledge, skills and confidence to meet the challenges of any learning initiative. Experience a variety of interactive presentation and application methods that support effective adult learning. Take home a detailed support manual including access to online checklists and templates to help transfer your learning to back-on-the-job success.
Click on a Date Below to Register
Public Program Schedule:Please contact FKA to have us deliver a customized or off-the-shelf program at your location or online, or take advantage of our One-on-One Coached Learning Services. Coached Learning is available on any topic area covered in our programs. Call us at 1-800-FKA-5585.
We have moved our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Online - Webex - Starts: May 7, 2021 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Who Should Attend the Designing Instruction Program?
- Instructors, facilitators, and subject matter experts who are new to course design.
- Managers and those responsible for the creation or purchase of learning materials.
- Course designers and developers, with no formal design experience, seeking a systematic approach to instructional design.
- Subject matter experts responsible for updating or modifying existing custom or off-the-shelf courses.
- Build all your design projects on a strong instructional design foundation that goes beyond ADDIE while supporting an agile approach.
- Forecast design time and program launch dates with confidence.
- Practice the key activities for project planning, population and performance analysis, design, and material development.
- Return to work ready to start designing – there’s no risk of getting bogged down trying to adapt complex theories.
- Take home a comprehensive support manual packed with job aids and reference materials that will help you succeed with future design projects.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.