Learning Online Program
“The theory behind training and understanding the importance of testing for understanding and using a systematic learning process. The design method is essential for developing interactive learning that keeps the audience tuned in. The instructor did a fabulous job of demonstrating what good instruction should look like. Practicing the concepts and getting feedback from FKA helped me grow as an instructor.”
Scott Wang, KLA-Tencor
Developing Instructor-Led Learning Online Program Overview
Are you creating learning initiatives specifically to be delivered in a traditional classroom and looking to add more variety? This program gives instructors and course developers in-depth, step-by-step templates for the design and development of face-to-face group instruction. It ensures your learning programs are performance-based, interactive, challenging, and stimulating to the learner. You will gain the requisite knowledge, skills, and confidence to meet the challenges of any learning initiative as you work on your own projects and receive expert, individual coaching and feedback. Receive a detailed support manual and access to online checklists and templates to support you during the program and on all your future design projects.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Developing Instructor-Led Learning Online Program?
- New course designers and instructors who want to develop a variety of presentation methods and application exercises for face-to-face group instruction
- Experienced course developers who have had experience in general course design and now need step-by-step templates for a variety of instructional methods
- Learn from the best instructors in the industry who are also experienced instructional designers.
- Practice developing a variety of classroom activities.
- Accelerate the process by using effective decision tables, and easy-to-follow templates.
- Small classes ensure you get individual attention and expert feedback.
- Take home well-crafted materials including Word templates that support learning during training and will be useful references and tools later.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.