Developing Instructor-Led Learning Program Overview
Are you creating learning initiatives specifically to be delivered in a traditional classroom and looking to add more variety? This program gives instructors and course developers in-depth, step-by-step templates for the design and development of face-to-face group instruction. It ensures your learning programs are performance-based, interactive, challenging, and stimulating to the learner.
Gain a solid Instructional Design foundation for performance improvement.
Click on a Date Below to Register
Who Should Attend the Developing Instructor-Led Learning Program?
- New course designers and instructors who want to develop a variety of presentation methods and application exercises for face-to-face group instruction
- Experienced course developers who have had experience in general course design and now need step-by-step templates for a variety of instructional methods
- Learn from the best instructors in the industry who are also experienced instructional designers.
- Practice developing a variety of classroom activities.
- Accelerate the process by using effective decision tables, and easy-to-follow templates.
- Small classes ensure you get individual attention and expert feedback.
- Take home well-crafted materials including Word templates that support learning during training and will be useful references and tools later.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.
- Define the components of the Systematic Learning Process.
- Identify phases in the FKA ISD model.
- Describe the Model of Performance.
- Select/adapt an icebreaker.
- Make decisions for application method, structure and feedback.
- Create a quiz.
- Discuss the effective use of games.
- Create a practical exercise.
- Develop scenarios/case studies for analysis by learners.
- Discuss the design of role plays.
- Create a reading assignment.
- Plan an interactive presentation.
- Develop media for an interactive presentation.
- Outline a demonstration.
- Discuss peer-assisted methods.
The outline and agenda are provided by the facilitator on Day 1 of this program. The program is frequently customized and the agenda would reflect that customization.
- Instructional Design Support Manual (150+ pages) full of templates and checklists to support the FKA Instructional Systems Design Methodology.
- Online access to 16 instructional design templates and checklists, and FKA’s complete glossary.
- Online access to additional templates and checklists for developing Application and Presentation activities.
- You will have access to over 10 online FKA tutorials that support instructional design and development for adult learning.
- Available in 2 – 4 day formats to meet your needs.
- Call to arrange this dedicated program at the right time and location to meet your needs. 1-800-FKA-5585