Developing Instructor-Led Learning Program Overview
Are you creating learning initiatives specifically to be delivered in a traditional classroom and looking to add more variety? This program gives instructors and course developers in-depth, step-by-step templates for the design and development of face-to-face group instruction. It ensures your learning programs are performance-based, interactive, challenging, and stimulating to the learner.
Gain a solid Instructional Design foundation for performance improvement.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Developing Instructor-Led Learning Program?
- New course designers and instructors who want to develop a variety of presentation methods and application exercises for face-to-face group instruction
- Experienced course developers who have had experience in general course design and now need step-by-step templates for a variety of instructional methods
- Learn from the best instructors in the industry who are also experienced instructional designers.
- Practice developing a variety of classroom activities.
- Accelerate the process by using effective decision tables, and easy-to-follow templates.
- Small classes ensure you get individual attention and expert feedback.
- Take home well-crafted materials including Word templates that support learning during training and will be useful references and tools later.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.