Games that Teach Program
Games that Teach Program Overview
Adults learn better when they are engaged and there’s no better way to make your workshops more engaging than to reinforce key concepts with fun and creative games. Play along as you learn how to design, develop, and facilitate games that support your learning programs.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Games that Teach Program?
- Course designers, course developers, instructors, and subject matter experts who are interested in adding games that support adult learning principles to their courses.
- Learning managers and line managers who are responsible for evaluating the impact of learning initiatives.
- Experience for yourself how different types of games can engage learners and promote meaningful learning.
- Receive a checklist for selecting and evaluating games.
- Learn strategies to handle resistance to using games in learning programs.
- Take home templates to help you design and develop games quickly and inexpensively.
- Learn how to properly debrief games in six stages so that your learners gain meaning, useful insights, and value.
- Leave with over 60 descriptions and examples of icebreakers, learning games, and closers.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.