Job Aid Design Program
Job Aid Design Program Overview
The benefits of job aids are enormous. They reduce, or can even eliminate, the need for training. They increase the transfer of skills back to the job and provide ongoing support in the job environment. In this program, work specifically on this critical design skill as you learn to design and develop seven different types of job aids for your own work environment. Take home valuable checklists for the different formats and completed examples for your ongoing reference.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Job Aid Design Program?
- Course designers, course developers, and subject matter experts responsible for developing or modifying existing custom or off-the-shelf training courses.
- Managers and those responsible for the creation or purchase of training materials.
- Small class sizes ensure you get lots of individual attention from your highly qualified and experienced instructor.
- You will learn how to create valid, reliable job aids that save training time and money and increase the transfer of training back to the job.
- The workshop content can be customized for beginning or experienced instructional designers.
- Use checklists and sample job aids to guide you as you select and develop job aids for your work environment.
- Get expert feedback as you work on your own job aids.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.