Coaching High Performance Program
Coaching High Performance Program Overview
The learning event is over; people are returning to their jobs and their performance will improve – right? Not necessarily! Performance will only improve if the new skills and knowledge are supported back on-the-job. Managers, supervisors, and peers need a coaching framework that continuously nurtures improved individual performance.
Coaching High Performance is a highly interactive program will give you the coaching skills and strategies you need to achieve better results and reach your organizational performance goals.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Coaching High Performance Program?
- The Context of Coaching
- Coaching, Counseling, Mentoring and Tutoring Defined
- Attitudes, Skills and Behaviors of Effective Coaches
- The Coaching High Performance Model
- Coaching Principles and Practices
- Benefits of Coaching
- How the Coaching Process Works
- The Manager as Coach
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Learning Styles
- Performance Coaching
- Coaching in Action
- Learning Transfer
- High Performance Training and Coaching Strategies
- Coaching Skills
- Observing and Creating Rapport
- Listening for Understanding
- Providing Feedback
- Reaching Agreement
- Distance Coaching
- Using Technology with Distance Coaching
- Guidelines for Effective Distance Coaching
- Coaching model
- Coaching and learning styles inventories
- 90+ strategies to improve learning transfer
- Guidelines and best practices to support the five coaching skills
- Coaching, learning, and communication checklists
- Problem-solving strategies, techniques, and tools
- Action plan templates
- Seven simulation exercises to immediately practice what you just learned.
- Two days – $1,499 – plus applicable taxes