Learning and Training Needs Analysis
Learning and Training Needs Analysis Online Program Overview
*** formerly Training Needs Analysis ***
Analysis of the performance gap indicates a need for a learning intervention. Great, but where do you start? What will it look like? Who needs it? When do they need it? How will it be delivered? Who will be needed to develop and deliver the learning initiatives? This, virtually facilitated, three (3), 2-hour sessions, program provides a structured process to identify and prioritize corporate learning needs.
Click on a Date Below to Register
Public Program Schedule:Please contact FKA to have us deliver a customized or off-the-shelf program at your location or online, or take advantage of our One-on-One Coached Learning Services. Coached Learning is available on any topic area covered in our programs. Call us at 1-800-FKA-5585.
We have moved our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Online - Microsoft Teams - Starts: June 21, 2023 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Online - Microsoft Teams - Starts: November 7, 2023 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Who Should Attend the Learning and Training Needs Analysis Online Program?
- Learning professionals, HR professionals, managers, coordinators, administrators, and corporate executives responsible for identifying, planning and scheduling department and corporate-wide learning initiatives.
- Learning and HR professionals making decisions on learning interventions, including whether to buy or build.
- Individuals responsible for budgeting, forecasting or justifying training costs to develop, buy or implement learning programs.
- Use a structured process to assess workplace learning needs.
- Follow a real-world case study with data, analysis and reports.
- Compare your organization to recent benchmark data.
- Take home a set of learning needs analysis tools that can be adapted to your need.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.