Managing the Learning Organization Program
Managing the Learning Organization Program Overview
As a learning leader, you need to identify the critical components and strategies that will produce the most effective learning initiatives for your current business needs. In this highly interactive program you will examine common characteristics of High Performance Learning Organizations and build a Best Practices portfolio that will ensure measurable results when you return to work.
This program is facilitated by Michael Nolan, President of FKA, or a senior staff member with executive learning management experience.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Managing the Learning Organization Program?
- Anyone with budget responsibilities for learning, whether you have limited or extensive experience in the learning field.
- Identify tactics to increase senior management support for the value of your learning organization.
- Review industry approved competencies to select and develop your learning professionals.
- Develop strategies that will maximize learning and improve job performance.
- Build a list of Best Practices that you will be able to use immediately back on the job.
- Take home a comprehensive manual, packed with job aids, checklists, decision tables, and reference materials that address your key challenges.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.