Performance Consulting in the Virtual Environment Program
Performance Consulting in the Virtual Environment Program Overview
Performance Consulting is a strategic process to measure, improve, and sustain organizational results. The way we carry out this process continues to change, as we work remotely with our business partners to optimize workplace performance. What does not change, whether you work virtually or in-person, is the need to provide innovative solutions to support operational excellence.
In this interactive, dynamic, virtually facilitated program, you will practice key concepts used by successful performance consultants. By looking holistically at the performance needs of your business partners, you will be able to identify and address which issues may or may not be solved by learning initiatives alone.
You will apply the new skills and knowledge to an engaging case study that simulates a consulting intervention from beginning to end.
NOTE: Participation in this program requires the use of VOIP communications. A computer headset is highly recommended for best audio quality. We also recommend a hardwired internet connection rather than wifi.
Click on a Date Below to Register
Public Program Schedule:Please contact FKA to have us deliver a customized or off-the-shelf program at your location or online, or take advantage of our One-on-One Coached Learning Services. Coached Learning is available on any topic area covered in our programs. Call us at 1-800-FKA-5585.
We have moved our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Online - Microsoft Teams - Starts: October 26, 2021 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Who Should Attend the Performance Consulting in the Virtual Environment Program?
- Individuals who have people-focused functions in organizations, including learning and development (L&D), human resources (HR), organizational development (OD), talent management, performance management, and need to partner virtually and/or face-to-face with clients to support business initiatives.
- L&D and HR professionals who need to create collaborative business relationships with senior executives and business unit managers, working virtually, to improve performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Individuals who work in support functions including IT and finance, who strive to achieve results through influence and collaborative practices.
- Performance consultants who must work virtually to analyse performance and develop multi-faceted solutions in support of business and organizational goals.
- Managers and professionals whose learning organizations are evolving from learning to performance improvement, and who have responsibility for linking business needs to workplace learning and performance.
- Operations and business unit managers who need to enhance business results through the performance of people.
- Discuss strategies for creating collaborative relationship with your business partners in the virtual environment.
- Identify ways to successfully engage your client remotely and handle their potential resistance effectively.
- Apply new skills and knowledge to a realistic case study that reinforces a strategic performance consulting process.
- Build a set of best practices through peer-discussions and exercises that utilize engaging and collaborative capabilities of the virtual environment.
- Adapt key performance consulting practices between live-online sessions.
- Receive a comprehensive online participant manual packed with job aids, checklists, decision tables, guidelines, and reference materials to help address future business and performance needs.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.