Scoping and Planning Learning Program
Scoping and Planning Learning Program Overview
Are you charged with determining how much effort and how long it will take to develop the new course? If you have been asked to determine a development budget and figure out the development work schedule, this scoping and planning learning program is essential for you.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Scoping and Planning Learning Program?
- Learning consultants who must estimate time and effort to develop multi-faceted solutions.
- Course developers who need to inform their managers on how long it is going to take them to complete the course development work.
- Employ a structured method for estimating the duration of the learning initiative.
- Use a proven workflow for planning your development activities.
- Identify the cost associated with developing the learning solution.
- Layout out a development plan that fits in the available time frame.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.