Maximizing Adult Learning Program
“Great content and something I can definitely apply to my job and feel it is extremely beneficial to my professional development. The instructor did a great job leading and engaging the group.”
Matt Francis, Allied Solutions
Aussi disponible en français
Maximizing Adult Learning Program Overview
All learning organizations are continuously challenged to do more with less. This interactive program will demonstrate how to maximize adult learning while minimizing wasted time – yours and the learners’! Go beyond designing PowerPoint and learn how to incorporate a variety of activities that keep learners engaged, motivated, and having an enjoyable learning experience.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Maximizing Adult Learning Program?
- Managers, supervisors, key performers charged with overseeing and/or developing training materials and who have little or no direct experience with instructional design.
- Engage in group activities with your peers as you learn about the actions that support, enhance, and promote learning.
- Complete an instrument to determine your personal learning style.
- Identify the presentation methods most suited to the different learning styles.
- Consider the stages of learning and their implications for training transfer.
- Experience a variety of ways to test for understanding and provide meaningful practice that increase retention.
- Take home easy-to-use frameworks and checklists to guide the design and delivery of learning programs guaranteed to maximize adult learning.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.