Instructional Techniques Online
Instructional Techniques Program Online Overview
This award winning Instructional Techniques program is simply the finest Train-the-Trainer workshop available. Developed in conjunction with the acknowledged standards for instructional excellence, it is the cornerstone for: CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer certification, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certification, and FKA’s Professional Instructor certification. The program is facilitated online consisting of six (6) 2hour live facilitated sessions. This program is ideal for the traditional instructors responsible for transferring skill and knowledge in a classroom-based, face-to-face environment. This program is facilitated virtually, and in the context of implementing a systematic learning process in a face-to-face environment. The focus is on you in this dynamic program. You will develop your classroom facilitation skills by delivering two separate lessons based on content from your own environment. You’ll receive oral and written feedback from our skilled program leaders and receive recordings of your lessons for personal viewing and future reference. Your FKA, CTT+ certified, instructor will model the instructor competencies while you’ll enjoy the program from the learner’s and instructor’s perspective.
Aussi disponible en Français – Atelier sur les techniques d’enseignement
También disponible en español – Taller de técnicas de enseñanza!
“I have to say that Friesen, Kaye and Associates provided one of the most complete training experiences that
I have had in a long time, from pre-material to the material/ information during the program, to post
information. I will look for opportunities to use you again.“
Click on a Date Below to Register
Public Program Schedule:Please contact FKA to have us deliver a customized or off-the-shelf program at your location or online, or take advantage of our One-on-One Coached Learning Services. Coached Learning is available on any topic area covered in our programs. Call us at 1-800-FKA-5585.
We have moved our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Online - Microsoft Teams - Starts: January 11, 2022 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Online - Microsoft Teams - Starts: April 19, 2022 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Who Should Attend the Instructional Techniques Online Program?
- New trainers, instructors and facilitators who require concepts and techniques to deliver learning programs.
- Learning and line managers who are responsible for evaluating the quality of professional instructional staff.
- Trainers, instructors and facilitators seeking certification: CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer, MCT or FKA’s Professional Faciliator.
- Experienced trainers, instructors and facilitators seeking a systematic approach to course delivery.
- Learn from the best instructors in the industry.
- Small classes ensure you get individual attention and expert feedback.
- Establish a solid grounding in the basics and build your confidence and skills from there.
- Immediately start using all the practical techniques you will need to be successful back on the job.
- Receive a comprehensive manual that supports effective adult learning during training and will be a valuable reference back on the job.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.