Instructional Techniques Program Overview
This award winning Instructional Techniques program is simply the finest Train-the-Trainer workshop available. Developed in conjunction with the acknowledged standards for instructional excellence, it is the cornerstone for: CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer certification, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certification, and FKA’s Professional Instructor certification. The focus is on you in this dynamic program. You will develop your classroom delivery skills by presenting three separate lessons based on content from your own environment. You’ll get oral and written feedback from our skilled workshop leaders and receive video recordings of your lessons for personal viewing.
FKA’s Instructional Techniques Program is the gold-standard for delivery skills.
Aussi disponible en Français – Atelier sur les techniques d’enseignement
También disponible en español – Taller de técnicas de enseñanza!
“Came away with techniques that I can immediately implement and will improve my current performance, make my training sessions more effective and increase client productivity.”
St. Paul, MN
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Instructional Techniques Program?
- New technical or non-technical instructors who require the essential knowledge and skills to deliver training programs
- Training and line managers who are responsible for evaluating the quality of professional instructional staff
- Instructors seeking certification: CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer, MCT or FKA’s Professional Instructor
- Experienced instructors seeking a systematic approach to course delivery
- Learn from the best instructors in the industry.
- Small classes ensure you get individual attention and expert feedback.
- Establish a solid grounding in the basics and build your confidence and skills from there.
- Immediately start using all the practical techniques you will need to be successful back on the job.
- Take home a comprehensive manual that supports effective adult learning during training and will be a valuable reference back on the job.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.