Advanced Instructional Design Program
Advanced Instructional Design Program Overview
Take your instructional design skills to the next level.
Moving beyond the basics, this program allows instructional designers and developers to make complex analysis and design decisions, specifically when adapting existing designs to alternative delivery methods. Learning specialists who need to plan and scope quality, on-time and cost-effective training projects will benefit from this advanced instructional design program.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Advanced Instructional Design Program?
- Instructional designers, instructional developers, instructors, and subject-matter-experts with a solid foundation in instructional design who wish to strengthen and refine their abilities to develop learning programs that increase organizational effectiveness.
- Managers and those responsible for the creation or purchase of learning materials.
- Align your learning initiatives with business needs and step up your operational impact.
- Cost, design, and deliver your learning projects on time.
- Practice the key activities for project planning, population, and performance analysis, program design, and material development.
- Be more efficient and effective with creative, blended, and streamlined solutions that deliver performance change that transfers to the job environment.
- Learn how to revise existing courseware methodologies to new delivery methods.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.