Fundamentals of Design and Delivery Program
“Workshop is great!! Very informative and fun giving us a lot to bring back to our “real world” situations.
Instructor and workshop were amazing.”
V. Anderson, Vitalair
Fundamentals of Design and Delivery Program Overview
Challenged with creating and delivering effective learning programs and you don’t know where to start? The Fundamentals of Design and Delivery is a dynamic, fast-paced program designed to build skills and confidence in new designers and instructors. Incorporating just the right balance of hard work and fun, this program allows you to develop at your own pace, in a supportive and co-operative environment.
Starting with FKA’s Systematic Learning Process you will gain the tools, techniques, and framework to tackle any real world learning project. The first half of the program will walk you through the process of designing learner-centered programs that leads to performance improvement. In the second half you will build your skills as an instructor through a combination of learning the best instructional techniques and then practicing them as you deliver your own lesson. Throughout the program your facilitator will model effective instructional design and delivery.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Fundamentals of Design and Delivery Program?
- New designers and instructors with little or no experience
- Subject matter experts who must design and deliver learning initiatives
- Persons preparing and giving presentations to groups
- Experienced trainers who have been out of workplace learning and development for more than a year and need a refresher course
- Learning and Development managers who are responsible for the performance of their staff
- Learn from the best instructors in the industry.
- Small classes ensure you get individual attention and expert feedback.
- Establish a solid grounding in the basics and build your skills from there.
- Immediately start using all the practical techniques you will need to be successful back on the job.
- Take home a comprehensive manual packed with job aids, checklists, and reference materials that will help you succeed back on the job.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.