On-the-Job Training (OJT): Design
and Delivery Program
On-the-Job Training (OJT): Design and Delivery Program Overview
This customized session delivered in a consultative format, targets skills for trainers, instructors and line personnel providing instruction in one-on-one or one-on-a-few learning environments. You gain the hands-on experience required to design and deliver structured on-the-job training (OJT) programs and materials for new and existing employees.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the On-the-Job Training (OJT): Design and Delivery Program?
- On-the-Job trainers and coordinators, subject matter experts, lead hands, line personnel and coaches involved with the planning and implementation of on-the-job training programs and support materials.
- Base your on-the-job learning initiatives on a strong instructional design foundation.
- Use effective OJT to leverage formal learning and improve ROI for your organization.
- Add a variety of interactive instructional methods to your trainer toolkit.
- Return to work ready to design and deliver effective OJT programs.
- Take home a comprehensive set of job aids, checklists, examples, and references that will help you succeed with future OJT projects.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.