Designing Instruction Online Program
Designing Instruction Online Program Overview
Challenged with creating and designing successful learning programs but can’t get away for a three-day program? FKA’s cornerstone Designing Instruction program is available online consisting of a series of eight, 2-hour, live-facilitated virtual sessions. Designed for anyone responsible for designing learner-centered courses that lead to performance improvement and business results. You will gain the requisite knowledge, skills and confidence to meet the challenges of any learning initiative as you work on your own projects and receive expert, individual coaching and feedback. Receive a detailed support manual and access to online checklists and templates to support you during the program and on all your future design projects.
NOTE: Participation in these programs requires the use of VOIP communications. A computer headset is highly recommended for best audio quality. We also recommend a hardwired internet connection rather than wifi.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Designing Instruction Online Program?
- Instructors, facilitators, and subject matter experts who are new to course design.
- Managers and those responsible for the creation or purchase of learning materials.
- Course designers and developers, with no formal design experience, seeking a systematic approach to instructional design.
- Subject matter experts responsible for updating or modifying existing custom or off-the-shelf courses.
- Build all your design projects on a strong instructional design foundation that goes beyond ADDIE.
- Forecast design time and training launch dates with confidence.
- Practice the key activities for project planning, population and performance analysis, training design and material development.
- Receive feedback as you apply the techniques to work-based content.
- Return to work ready to start designing – there’s no risk of getting bogged down trying to adapt complex theories.
- Take home a comprehensive support manual packed with job aids and reference materials that will help you succeed with future design projects.