Training Needs Analysis Program
Training Needs Analysis Program Overview
Analysis of the performance gap indicates a need for a learning intervention. Great, but where do you start? What will it look like? Who needs it? When do they need it? How will it be delivered? Who will be needed to develop and deliver the learning initiatives? This program provides a structured process to identify and prioritize corporate learning needs.
Click on a Date Below to Register
Public Program Schedule:Please contact FKA to have us deliver a customized or off-the-shelf program at your location or online, or take advantage of our One-on-One Coached Learning Services. Coached Learning is available on any topic area covered in our programs. Call us at 1-800-FKA-5585.
We have moved our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Online - Webex - Starts: August 24, 2021 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Who Should Attend the Training Needs Analysis Program?
- Learning professionals, HR professionals, managers, coordinators, administrators, and corporate executives responsible for identifying, planning and scheduling department and corporate-wide learning initiatives.
- Learning and HR professionals making decisions on learning interventions, including whether to buy or build.
- Individuals responsible for budgeting, forecasting or justifying training costs to develop, buy or implement learning programs.
- Use a structured process to assess workplace learning needs.
- Receive a set of needs analysis tools that can be adapted to your need.
- Follow a real world case study with data, analysis, and reports.
- Compare your organization to recent benchmark data.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.