Advanced Facilitation Skills for Instructors Program
Advanced Facilitation Skills for Instructors
If you are a competent and experienced instructor who wants to take your skills to the next level, this program is designed for you! Learn facilitation skills that will maximize learner engagement and retention during your programs and increase transfer of your new skills and knowledge back to the job. Develop facilitation techniques to effectively manage group dynamics and the learning environment. Discover your preferred instructional style and learn how to adapt it. Polish and adapt your questioning techniques as you lead a practice lesson and receive feedback and coaching from your FKA instructor.
Aussi disponible en Français – Techniques d’animation avancée a l’intention des formateurs
“Great program-very valuable and will have an impact
on elevating my facilitation.”
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Advanced Facilitation Skills for Instructors Program?
- Instructors and facilitators who wish to improve their performance in the facilitative aspects of learning programs and have completed FKA’s Instructional Techniques program or an equivalent instructional delivery program in interactive, learner-centered instruction, followed by at least 6 months experience in leader-led instruction.
- Former instructors with the experience described above who will once again be delivering learning programs.
- Create a positive learning environment for all your learning initiatives.
- Gain the respect of your learners by establishing and maintaining your credibility.
- Add new facilitation techniques to your repertoire that will keep your learners engaged.
- Adapt your instructional style to improve learning outcomes.
- Use your knowledge of group dynamics and group development to manage learner participation and prevent problem situations.
- Maximize transfer of learning back to the job.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.