Customer Meetings Program
Facilitating Effective Customer Meetings Program Overview
Many sales and pre- sales representatives are required to make effective product demonstrations that address customer key business requirements during customer meetings. In this program you will facilitate a customer meeting using an already developed presentation demo, which creates linkages between your customers’ challenges and relevant products and services. You will practice skills and techniques that control the demo environment, including handling customer objections. You will develop skills that lead and support your ability to manage customer meetings and demos for maximum results.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Presentation Skills for the Virtual Classroom Program?
- Sales and pre-sales representatives required to plan and conduct effective demonstrations during customer meetings.
- Technical product and application specialists who conduct or assist in customer product demonstrations.
- Sales managers responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting customer meetings, that include product demonstrations.
- Plan and practice facilitating a 20-minute meeting, including a demo which is recorded for your personal viewing.
- Receive constructive feedback from skilled facilitators experienced in conducting customer meetings and demonstrations.
- Build a set of best practices that creates linkages between your customers’ challenges and your products and services.
- Identify techniques to handle customer attitudes including resistance, skepticism and objections.
- Receive a comprehensive manual consisting of checklists, decision tables and job aids.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.