Customer Meetings Program
Facilitating Effective Customer Meetings Program Overview
Many sales and pre- sales representatives are required to make effective product demonstrations that address customer key business requirements during customer meetings. In this program you will facilitate a customer meeting using an already developed presentation demo, which creates linkages between your customers’ challenges and relevant products and services. You will practice skills and techniques that control the demo environment, including handling customer objections. You will develop skills that lead and support your ability to manage customer meetings and demos for maximum results.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Presentation Skills for the Virtual Classroom Program?
- Sales and pre-sales representatives required to plan and conduct effective demonstrations during customer meetings.
- Technical product and application specialists who conduct or assist in customer product demonstrations.
- Sales managers responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting customer meetings, that include product demonstrations.
- Plan and practice facilitating a 20-minute meeting, including a demo which is recorded for your personal viewing.
- Receive constructive feedback from skilled facilitators experienced in conducting customer meetings and demonstrations.
- Build a set of best practices that creates linkages between your customers’ challenges and your products and services.
- Identify techniques to handle customer attitudes including resistance, skepticism and objections.
- Receive a comprehensive manual consisting of checklists, decision tables and job aids.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.
- Plan and establish a clear framework for managing customer meetings.
- Identify key elements to consider when planning how to effectively conduct a product demonstration.
- Identify key actions required to keep the customer involved, interested and directed toward accomplishing the desired results.
- Identify the key actions to curb unproductive behaviour and keep the customer meeting on target.
- Practice facilitating a customer meeting which includes a demonstration of your products and services.
- Review of key components of effective and ineffective customer meetings
- Examine activities to be completed before the customer meeting
- Complete call plan
- Identify customer key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Elements of an effective demo
- Plan a demo
- Conduct a demo
- Create value proposition
- Create an agenda
- Identify high yield questions
- Identify customer objections and planned responses
- Validate customer KPI’s and expectations
- Set the stage and begin an effective customer meeting
- Maintain a balance meeting pace
- Generate action and conclude a customer meeting
Learners each conduct one practice meeting with a demo
- Tips for establishing credibility
- Call plan template
- High yield questions sample
- Types of verbal and non-verbal behaviours
- Strategies for handling objections
- Demo preparation checklist
Please contact FKA to have us deliver a customized or off-the-shelf program at your location or online or take advantage of our One-on-One Coached Learning Services. Coached Learning is available on any topic area covered in our programs.