Instructional Techniques for OJT Program
Instructional Techniques for OJT Program Overview
Are you facilitating one-on-one or one-on-a-few training in a real working environment? This instructional techniques for OJT program will help you develop effective skills to increase your performance with your learners. Based on the foundation developed for FKA’s industry-standard 3-day Instructional Techniques workshop, this program is adapted to place those skills in the context of trainers who are delivering training in an on-the-job environment. You’ll practice new skills and explore the systematic learning process to empower your learners.
“Excellent course for anyone required to provide on-the-job training”
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Instructional Techniques for OJT Program?
- Trainers, facilitators, coaches, supervisors, subject matter experts (SMEs), and skilled workers/performers who are responsible for instructing others in the normal working environment
- Trainers/facilitators and line managers who are responsible for evaluating the quality of professional instructional staff
- Instructors/facilitators seeking certification: CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer, MCT or FKA’s Professional Instructor
- Receive feedback from the best instructors in the industry experienced in on-the-job training.
- Small classes ensure you get individual attention and expert feedback.
- Reference design and delivery checklists to ensure a structured, safe on-the job training environment.
- Observe and learn the ‘three-step’ job instruction process.
- Develop your training and coaching skills by preparing and conducting three separate work environment topics or demonstrations.
- Take home a comprehensive manual that supports effective adult learning during training and will be a valuable reference back on the job.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.