Presentation Skills Program
Presentation Skills Program Overview
Making presentations or speaking in front of others can be overwhelming! This program is designed to give you the skills you need to make effective presentations on any topic, to any sized group. In this dynamic, highly interactive program you will discover how to deliver presentations for maximum effect and impact.
Aussi disponible en Français – Compétences de présentation efficaces
“It was great. I learned a lot. Our FKA facilitator was approachable and listened to the group. Performed (modelled) what was being taught.”
BD Life Sciences
San Jose, CA
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Presentation Skills Program?
- Individuals who need to communicate with others and deliver high-impact presentations including: managers, executives, learning professionals, presenters, sales professionals, team facilitators, and leaders, business owners, business unit managers , board members and directors.
- Learn how to structure presentations for maximum impact and credibility.
- Find your voice and stage presence and to face your audience with confidence.
- Learn to listen and employ a 10-rule checklist for effective question and answer sessions.
- Recognize your strengths and overcome concerns through a constructive coaching and feedback process.
- Practice your new presentation skills and receive constructive oral and written feedback to support your continued development.
- Develop strategies for handling difficult situations that might arise during a presentation.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.