Facilitation Skills: Running Effective Meetings
Facilitation Skills: Running Effective Meetings Program Overview
Successful facilitators have learned the skills of organizing individual resources into group productivity. The process of facilitation goes beyond gathering facts, reaching conclusions, and taking action on complex issues. Effective facilitation utilizes the knowledge, ability, and creativity of each individual within the group.
This program identifies practical facilitation skills using concise key actions, group practice sessions, and on-the-job applications. It defines the critical facilitation skills of group organization and group leadership.
“This effective program gives you a better understanding of the roles and responsibility of presenters and facilitators. There was value in being able to know how to handle the uncontrollable and the key to having an agenda with what is in it (WIIFM) for the audience.”
Baffinland Iron Mines
Baffin Island, Nunavut
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Facilitation Skills: Running Effective Meetings Program?
- Individuals who need to communicate with others through effectively run meetings including: executives, managers, supervisors, training and learning professionals, presenters, sales and marketing professionals, team facilitators, team leaders, product or project managers, business owners, business unit managers.
- Learn from the best facilitators in the industry.
- Immediately apply your new skills and knowledge to work-based content.
- Practice by facilitating a 20-minute meeting which is recorded for your personal viewing.
- Build a set of Best Practices that will work for you.
- Receive a comprehensive manual packed with job aids, checklists, and reference materials.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.