Developing Interactive E-Learning Program
Developing Interactive E-Learning Program Overview
Interactivity is one of the keys to engaging learners and maximizing retention. It is even more important in the online environment where it is easier for learners to tune out or even drop out. This program helps you design and develop effective interactive e-learning for both the self-directed and facilitated online environments. Your learners will stay tuned in and keep learning throughout your e-learning programs.
In this expanded program you will participate in six live sessions as well as complete several self-directed online tutorials. During the live sessions and tutorials you will experience how well-designed e-learning keeps learners motivated, engaged, and learning. You will also have opportunities to immediately apply what you are experiencing and learning to developing self-directed and facilitated e-learning using your own content. You will submit your work for individual review and feedback and by the end of this program you will have completed the design of two interactive e-learning lessons.
NOTE: Participation in this program requires the use of VOIP communications. A computer headset is highly recommended for best audio quality. We also recommend a hardwired internet connection rather than wifi.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Developing Interactive E-Learning Program?
- Instructional designers and course developers concerned with creating interactive and highly effective learning in both the self-directed and facilitated online environments.
- Individuals wishing to maximize the results of formal e-learning.
- Instructors and subject matter experts responsible for adding e-learning components to existing courses.
- Experience interactive self-directed and facilitated e-learning that takes advantage of all the available tools.
- Hone your skills as you apply the techniques to a work-based e-learning project.
- Receive individual oral and written feedback from our e-learning experts.
- Collaborate with other learners as you develop your own e-learning.
- Get access to a variety of online templates and checklists that speed up development and improve learning.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment