Developing Level 2 Learning Assessments Program
Developing Level 2 Learning Assessments Program Overview
When developing and delivering workplace learning, it is critical to analyze its effectiveness. One of the most commonly used methods to evaluate learning solutions identifies four levels:
Level 1 assessment—the questionnaires we all use at the end of the learning program only capture the learners’ feelings about the program. FKA’s Developing Level 2 Learning Assessments focuses on level 2 assessment that confirms learning has actually taken place. Using your real-world content and FKA’s powerful guidelines and checklists, you will create assessment questions that are reliable, valid, fair, and defensible.
The program also examines the actions required to ensure the learning transfers back to the job so that level 3 assessments will show the desired performance improvement.
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Developing Level 2 Learning Assessments Program?
- Course designers and developers charged with implementing Level 2 evaluation.
- Learning professionals who need to design effective higher level assessment questions.
- Learning Managers who must develop a rationale for level 2 and 3 assessment.
- Use examples, guidelines, and checklists to create a variety of effective questions for your own program assessments.
- Instructor feedback lets you build your skills quickly as you practice writing test items.
- Collaborate with other learners to build a portfolio of great questions.
- Incorporate test for understanding questions that keep learners engaged and assesses accomplishment of learning objectives.
- Find out what it takes to create reliable, valid, and defensible tests.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.