Performance Consulting Program
Performance Consulting Program Overview
Are you charged with improving performance and results in your business units? If you have been asked to address issues that may not be solved by learning initiatives alone, this program is essential for you. Examine the difference between learning and performance consulting roles and gain a blueprint for conducting performance consulting interventions.
You will practice the concepts and skills through an engaging case study that simulates a performance consulting intervention from beginning to end.
Aussi disponible en Français – Atelier sur la consultation en rendement
También disponible en español – Consultoria sobre el Desempeño!
Click on a Date Below to Register
We are moving our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Who Should Attend the Performance Consulting Program?
Learning and HRD professionals who need to create collaborative partnerships with senior executives and business unit managers in order to improve performance and organizational effectiveness.
Performance consultants who must analyze performance problems and develop multi-faceted solutions in support of business goals.
- Managers and professionals whose learning organizations are evolving from learning to performance improvement, and who have responsibility for linking business needs to workplace learning and performance interventions.
- Discuss strategies for creating collaborative relationships with managers.
- Plan how to overcome resistance to your performance improvement initiatives.
- Apply your new skills and knowledge to a realistic case study as you move through the performance consulting process.
- Build a set of Best Practices through peer-discussions and individual structured feedback
- Return to work ready to immediately apply effective strategies to solve your current performance improvement challenges
- Take home a comprehensive manual packed with job aids, checklists, decision tables, guidelines, and reference materials that will help you address future business and performance needs.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.