Instructional Techniques for
the Virtual Classroom Program
Instructional Techniques for the Virtual Classroom
aussi disponible en français
Also available in French
More and more workplace instruction is being delivered online each year. If you want to set yourself apart as one of the best virtual trainers, this is a great place to start! Whether you are a new instructor or just new to the virtual classroom this program prepares you to deliver engaging and interactive learning in the virtual environment.
This dynamic program is delivered online presenting a variety of interactive techniques and activities that model best practices in a virtual classroom environment. You will have plenty of opportunity to apply a systematic learning process, adult learning principles, and online instructional techniques. You will present three online lessons, based on your work-related content, and receive feedback from our CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer certified instructors as well as recordings of your lessons for personal viewing.
You will experience the virtual classroom from both the learner’s and instructor’s perspectives.
NOTE: Participation in this program requires the use of VOIP communications. A computer headset is highly recommended for best audio quality. We also recommend a hardwired internet connection rather than wifi.
“Virtual training in our team has blossomed thanks to the techniques and best practices from your training.”
Click on a Date Below to Register
Public Program Schedule:Please contact FKA to have us deliver a customized or off-the-shelf program at your location or online, or take advantage of our One-on-One Coached Learning Services. Coached Learning is available on any topic area covered in our programs. Call us at 1-800-FKA-5585.
We have moved our face-to-face programs to an online format due to physical distancing constraints. We will resume our classroom facilitation when it is possible to do so safely.
Online - Microsoft Teams - Starts: January 30, 2024 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Online - Microsoft Teams - Starts: April 23, 2024 - click to see Live Session Schedule
Who Should Attend the Instructional Techniques for the Virtual Classroom Program?
- New or relatively new instructors, or instructors who have never participated in any formal train-the-trainer programs
- Experienced instructors who are new to the virtual classroom
- Participate in an online program that models all the best practices for keeping remote learners motivated and engaged.
- Small groups ensure you get opportunities to practice with the technology, individual attention and expert feedback.
- Establish a solid grounding in delivery using the technology available and build your confidence and skills from there.
- Receive a comprehensive manual that supports effective adult learning during the online sessions and will be a valuable reference after the program.
- No travel for you and only a few short blocks of time away from your job.
- Receive Complimentary Post-Learning Sustainment.